The Reef Dive Resort
The Reef Dive Resort at Mataking Island is an exclusive romantic & diving destination within the Celebes Sea, positioned just 40 minutes boat ride from Semporna, East Coast of Sabah in Malaysia. It is a promised island with majestic treasures, pure warmth and friendship for vacation makers, spa lovers, honeymooners and divers alike. Whether it is a retreat for yourself or thrilling undersea exploration, you may discover Mataking the proper selection.
The resort is caressed by the tropical sea breeze. The government chalets and deluxe rooms designed in conventional structure offering simply elegant and exquisite accommodation for up to 70 guests in a serene and cozy environment. Take pleasure in Malaysian and international cuisine with an engaging unfold of fresh native sea food or relish the weekend barbecued favorites on the sea going through restaurant.
Mataking Reef Dive Resort Map Layout Plan
OVERVIEW OF LOCATION
There are various sea animals and fishes residing in these areas which include colleges of Barracuda, Trevally, Spanish Mackerel, Ribbon Eel, Giant Clams, kinds of Goby, Eagle Ray, Large Frogfish,Mandarin Fishes, unique and charming species of Shrimps, most photogenic and uncommon pygmy seahorses,spiders and much more.
OVERVIEW OF TOUR
three boat dive mixtures per day at Mataking, Mataking Kecil, and the neighboring islands with provision of diving weights, weight belt, tanks and dive guide. (Unused portion of the dives shouldn’t be refundable and never transferable).
Unlimited home reef diving at Mataking.
– Boat dive Schedule: First boat dive 08:30/ Second boat dive 11:00/ Third boat dive 15:00.
– Morning shore dive begins at 06:00 (require to exit the water by 07:00) and Sunset shore dive begins at 17:00.
– Evening dives are shore dives from the Dive centre platform and to be carried out from 19:00 to 21:00.
– Divers who want to night dive must show proof of minimal certification of Advance Open Water in the forms of certification cards and/or log books documenting such dives.
Particulars OF ACCOMODATIONS
Garden View Deluxe
Situated at the center of the island in an exotic garden, these handcrafted lodges are the proper alternative for these company who admire traditional Malaysian charm. Your individual non-public sundeck lets you have an exquisite place to seek the shelter from the direct Malay sunshine, most of which are still in sight of the lagoon.
Bedrooms listed below are designed in your individual consolation and little place of solitude with cool tiled flooring and traditional accoutrements. Every Deluxe comes with air-conditioning that permits you to take a seat in consolation of your very personal satellite television, and whilst there, why not reap the benefits of your personal mini bar
Outside Sundeck = 8m²
Bedroom = 26m²
Bathroom = 6m²
otal indoor = 32m²
Twin/ King Dimension beds
The phrase “Mataking” actually translated means, “The Eye of Kings”, and if you’re staying in one of these limited edition chalets then you will know precisely what we mean. Rising up from the seashore entrance of the lagoon, the balcony of your chalet offers you a front row seat as the sun settles over the close by islands in the night, turning buy stone island sale the complete lagoon to a brilliant orange colour.
Every King Chalet naturally has a bedroom which is solely oversized and luxurious. The big queen bed overlooking your private balcony with satellite tv and mini bar will permit you to chill out to the max! Each bathroom comes with a private bathtub overlooking the lagoon and a big stroll-in shower.
Unique to Mataking you will merely feel like royalty as a resident in a Mataking King!
Outdoor Sundeck = 12m²
Bedroom = 27m²
Bathroom = 10m²
Whole indoor = 37m²
Twin/ King Size beds
Scattered along the eastern shore of our paradise island are our eight newly built Seaside Chalets has simply been completed, providing unparalleled sea views and a front seat to sunrise over the Alice Channel of the Celebes Sea.
Positioned away from the resort’s public areas, the Seaside Chalets supply a calm and tranquil environment for friends who actually need to get away from all of it.
The resort additionally offer 4 Semidetached Seashore Chalets with interconnecting doorways to accommodate families or groups, which are situated subsequent to the sea turtle hatchery.
Merely lie in bed to look at the sunrise or head down to the seashore to dip your toes in the heat , blue waters.
The Beach Chalets offer full trendy services in a large bathroom with bathroom, double sinks and a drenching rain like shower, however you’ll be blown away by the non-public heated Jacuzzi with skylight, allowing you to melt away any stress in the gentle whirlpool whilst wanting on the stars. It actually is Serenity itself.
Luxurious Seashore Villas
The Beach Villas are the absolute ultimate in premier accommodation in Malaysia.
An enclosed front patio with a private gazebo and dining area, with sea view and direct access to a sundeck and beach nearby, a big day bed for studying or just stress-free, and two snug sun beds and umbrella, provide both comfort and privacy.
The massive bedroom with marble flooring retains a component of grandeur, opening on each the front patio and the Jacuzzi garden at the back. The bathroom with its individual stone wash basins and double shower (inside and outside) display a component of home-grown luxury. The Jacuzzi backyard with jungle backdrop on the rear add the finishing touches to this unique piece of native craftwork.
Outside frontage including Veranda = 80m²
Jacuzzi Backyard = 6m²
Bedroom = 28m²
Bathroom = 16m²
Whole indoor = 44m²
Twin/ King Size beds
Examine-IN / Test -OUT
– Check-in time to Chalet – 14:00hrs
– Check-out time from Chalet – eleven:00hrs
– Any early or late check in or check out will likely be subjected to room availability especially throughout peak season.
– Twin / King Sized Beds
– Corner sofa settees + Vanity desk & chair + wooden wardrobe
– Bed head Decoration (Obtainable for Villa & Premier Deluxe Room Solely)
– Mattress Cushion + Bed Runner + Mesh Slipper (Accessible for Villa & Chalet Room Only)
– Distant controlled air-conditioner + Ceiling Fan
– Espresso / Tea making services
– Mini Bar / Astro (Satellite Tv)
– Personal shower bathroom with scorching/chilly showers
– Provision of toiletries (shampoo + cleaning soap only)
– Dental Equipment + Cotton Bud + Comb + Shower Cap
– Room Towels / Hair Dryer
– Private Sundeck with garden chair (Backyard View)
– Sea View Bathroom Non-public Bathtub (Accessible for Chalet Room Solely)
– In-room secure (Available for Villa & Chalet Room Solely)
– Quilt Cowl + Mosquito Netting (Out there for Chalet Double Room Solely)
– Daily Housekeeping + Wake up Name
– Electricity / Energy Level (220-240 volts)
– Each day Housekeeping + Wake up Call
– Complimentary 500ml Drinking Water per visitor (arrival day only)
– In-Home Intercom System (To reception / IDD calls connection)
– 5 Beach Villas
– 8 Government King Chalets
– 24 Premier deluxe rooms
– Jamu Spa & Jacuzzi
– 20m King’s Watchtower
– Merely ‘Enak’ Restaurant
– Coral Bar
– Gekko Lounge Bar
– Crown’s Conference Hall
– Nemo Business Centre
– Mailing Service
– Wireless Broadband & Internet Connection (minimal charges, obtainable at restaurant & reception only)
– Island Shop
– Island Sound Studio
– Island Underwater Imaging
– Exotic Garden
– PADI 5 Star Dive Centre & Sea Sports Centre
– Seaside Volley Ball & Seaside Soccer
– Activity Desk
– Safekeeping Service
– Telephone & Fax
– Satellite tv for pc Tv
– First Aid & Emergency Equipment
ALL ABOUT DIVING
3 boat dive combos per day at Mataking, Mataking Kecil, and the neighboring islands mentioned above with provision of diving weights, weight belt, tanks and dive information. (Unused portion of the dives is not refundable and not transferable).
– Boat dive Schedule: First boat dive 0830am / Second boat dive 1100am / Third boat dive 1500pm
– Morning shore dive begins at 0600am (require to exit the water by 0700am) and Sunset shore dive begins at 1700pm.
– Unlimited shore buddy dives at mataking house reef with out dive guide.
– Evening dives are shore dives from the Dive Centre platform and to be conducted from 1900 hrs to 2100 hrs. Divers who want to night dive should show proof of minimal certification of Advance Open Water within the forms of certification cards and/or log books documenting such dives.
– Dive packages are subjected to the diving schedules and regulations as set by the dive centre.
– Tools rental will not be included in any of our Resorter / Diver Packages.
– Please note: Rental of one Full set of Dive Gear is USD 21 per day and one set Snorkeling Equipment is USD 8 per day. Limited units and subject to availability. It is advisable to reserve prematurely.
– Regular Resorter packages Can’t be transformed to Dive bundle once the guest has arrived at our resort. Resorter with certified dive license who wish to go diving at Mataking Island will probably be charged at USD 27 per dive per diver regardless of boat or beach dives – NOT including dive equipment rental.
– Orientation shall be thought of as 1 boat dive.
– Boat Snorkel is subjected to boat availability.
– Boat dive, boat snorkel and house reef dive Do not embody rental of gears.
– Costs are subjected to alter from time to time.
The price acknowledged beneath is for guests who wish to go to the famend Sipadan Island for a day trip of diving or snorkeling. Boat departs from Mataking Island.
SUPPLEMENTARY Journey @ SIPADAN Journey:
Phrases & Circumstances:-
– This worth is subject to vary and can be up to date now and again. Value above is inclusive of Sipadan permit USD 10 per person.
– The world renown divers’ paradise is positioned about eighty minutes speed boat experience from Mataking.
– One boat can accommodate as much as a maximum of 7 divers with three boat dives at Sipadan Island.
– Sipadan journeys are subjected to weather situations and boat / dive guide availability. The company values guest safety as paramount.
– Resort solely allocates 7 permits per day and therefore availability is based on first come first serve basis.
– When making Sipadan journey bookings, advance booking is required to be able to secure the resort’s daily allocated permit of 7 permits per day only (ideally 1 month earlier than arrival).
– There isn’t any Guarantee that we are able to obtain permits as a consequence of restricted areas especially if it is a last minute request.
– The resort determines the appropriate to decide the date for the Sipadan journey through the duration keep of the guests.
– As soon as the Sipadan journey is confirmed, all guests will need to pay for the above fee until the resort has different replacement in your permit and boat space or beneath particular circumstances.
– Within the occasion of unhealthy weather and the trip needs to be cancelled or if the visitor cancels on private reasons, permit paid of USD 10 per person will not be refundable or transferable to a later date.
– For a group booking of 6 divers & above with a minimal keep of 5D/4N on the identical arrival & departure time is entitled for a special supply of a FREE day diving journey to –
– 1) Sipadan Island (topic to the approval of Sipadan permit by Sabah Parks authorities, excluding entry permit of USD 10 per diver per day entry) Or,
– The company reserves the ultimate decision and right to find out the vacation spot / number of boat dives for this special supply.
Due to the restricted Sipadan entry permit quota set by Sabah Parks, visitors are required to summit Full Names with Nationality, Gender, Passport Numbers and contact handle for us to proceed with the permits application no less than 14 days upfront prior to arrival in order to permit sufficient time to process and get hold of the permit approval. Failure to do this can result in Visitor being denied entry to Sipadan Island.
– Climb up watch tower for day & night time scene lookout (sunset & sunrise)
– Stroll across to Mataking Kecil at low tide
– Peacock sanctuary go to
– Beach pleasant Matches (Volleyball / Soccer).
– Children playground
– Treasure hunt/Tele-match sport arrangement
– Coconut bowling completion
– Jogging spherical the island
– Fishing journey at additional cost
– Kelapuan Island Fishing Village Journey at additional charge
– Sipadan/Mabul Excursion at additional cost
– Island Hopping / Snorkeling Safaris at additional cost
– Hiking trip to Pulau Bohey Dulang at additional cost
– Speedboat Tour of Mataking area at additional cost
– Discover Scuba at additional cost
– Ocean Kayaking at further charge
– Seaside Snorkeling with guide at additional cost
– Handicraft Classes (bracelets, and many others)
– Study the crafts of making ketupat
– Batik & T-shirt Painting
– Cooking Classes at further cost
– Batik Painting/ T-shirt painting
– Henna Tattoo
– Karaoke / Television usage is provided for all in-home guests with the condition that they Purchase drinks from Gekko bar.
– Satelite Tv
– Pool desk at further cost
– Exotic Spa Retreat Packages at extra cost
– Beachfront Jacuzzi (Complimentary)
– Entertainment Singing / Dancing / Disco Programme @ Cultural Staffs performance. – Solely available throughout particular occasion / festive season
– Particular Food varieties request and pricing to be mentioned and order a minimum of 1 week upfront.
– Upon Special Request with a minimal group of 10.
– Subject to further charges.
– Three days advance booking is required which include selected set menu with particular singers’ and staffs’ service.
– Please make prior arrangements for all the above actions with Resort Workplace / Island Activities Coordinator.
– Subject to guide availability / time / weather situations and season.